A clean interior helps to maintain the investment you have made in your vehicle. Proper interior maintenance can help to keep the leather or vinyl from drying out and becoming brittle as the vehicle ages. Using a UV protectant can help prevent the sun from fading the color of the upholstery and leather. Keeping the interior clean and fresh increases resale value.
*Prices may vary depending on size and condition of vehicle.
Interior Details Include:
- Blow Out /Vacuum Interior & Trunk
- Clean Shampoo Upholstery, Carpets,
Seats and Floor Mats
- Clean all Vents, Gauges, Knobs, etc.
- Clean & Dress all Interior Vinyl
- Clean & Condition Leather
- Clean Windows, Mirrors & Ashtray.
Note; Interior detailing will not remove some odors. Odor removal is extra
Compact / Sedan
$100 - $125
Mid Size SUV
$100 - $150